Expected salary: £25655 – 31534 per year
Location: Chelsea, South West London – Westminster, South West London
Resilience Admin Officer
Chelsea and Westminster Hospital
An exciting opportunity has risen for a keen and motivated individual to join the Emergency Preparedness, Resilience and Response (EPRR) team at Chelsea and Westminster Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust. This position is cross site with main base at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital.
The successful candidate will work alongside our fast paced and hardworking team to ensure the Trust complies with relevant legislation and guidance, including a large training and exercising portfolio, maintenance of multiple Incident Response Plans and to ensure constant readiness of both Incident Control Centres. The post holder needs to be prepared to respond and support any incident at short notice.
The EPRR team work in close partnership with the dedicated small Trust mortuary team, supporting mortuary duties, which is included in the job description.
The role is a training role, to enhance the post holders exposure and competence into the EPRR profession.
Please note, the covering statement by the candidate on the application for this role needs to demonstrate the above information has been acknowledged, failure to do this will result in the application being rejected.
For further details / informal visits contact:
Catherine Sands Head of Emergency Preparedness Resilience and Response and Business Continuity
email@example.com 020 331 56729
The Trust is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all its employees as well as maintaining a workforce that broadly reflects the local communities we serve. In accordance with the Equality Act, we welcome applications from anyone who meets the specific criteria of the post regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender reassignment, marital status, pregnancy, religion or belief or sexual orientation. Reasonable adjustments to the interview process can also be made for any candidates with a disability.
- The closing date given is a guide only. There may be some occasions where we have to close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received. It is therefore advisable that you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
- Once the advert has closed you application will be transferred to our 3rd party recruitment system (trac.systems).
- Please ensure you check your emails is correct on your application form as this is how we will communicate with you throughout the recruitment process.
- If you have not heard from us within three weeks after the closing date, we regret that this usually means that your application was not successful.
- In submitting an application form, you authorise Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust to confirm any previous NHS service details via the Inter Authority Transfer (IAT) process should you be appointed to the post.
- During the recruitment process your Identity Documentation (i.e. passport, driving licence, visa, etc.) will be scanned using a device which recognises UV, Infrared and Machine Readable Zone security features of the documents provided
- Employment at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital NHS Foundation Trust is offered subject to successful completion of a six month Probationary Period
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order (as amended) and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs ( ), a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search. [ad_2]
Job date: Fri, 03 Sep 2021 05:52:34 GMT