Company: Loughborough University
Expected salary: £17808.7 per year
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire
Receptionist Job reference REQ210336 Date posted 12/05/2021 Application closing date 21/09/2021 Location Loughborough Package Salary £17,808.70 per annum. Job description
Full time post working 37.5 hours per week, 5 days over 7 including weekends, early and late shifts. Early shift is 7am – 3pm & late shift is 3pm – 11pm
Salary £17,808.70 annually, Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, life assurance cover, annual bonus scheme, staff discounts, free parking and meals on shift.
Imago is a multi-award-winning business based at Loughborough University. Its portfolio includes three hotels, Burleigh Court, The Link and The Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel, as well as a specialist conference centre, Holywell Park.
Burleigh Court is our flagship 4-star conference centre and hotel with 225 en-suite bedrooms, 24 state of the art meeting rooms, flexible spaces and on-site leisure facilities.
The Link Hotel is Loughborough’s premier 3-star hotel offering 94 spacious double en-suite rooms, a relaxed bar, plus flexible meeting and banqueting spaces for up to 200 people.
The Elite Athlete Centre and Hotel is a world-class venue that promotes rest, relaxation, and the pursuit of excellence. Offering a total of 44 bedrooms, including 20 unique altitude bedrooms, seminar space and nutrition focused dining.
We are looking for a strong individual to join the reception team to exceed customer expectations by delivering excellent service to our high calibre of guests.
- Operating the switchboard
- Checking customers in and out
- Dealing with any customer enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Processing cash and credit card payments whilst on shift
- Adding any additional charges incurred by the customer onto the front of house system
- Being responsible for the cash float
- Completing of all reservation tasks
- Doing administration work i.e. filing documents
- Assisting other departments as required
- Minimum one year experience in a customer facing role
- Proven ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Experience in maintaining discretion and confidentiality
- Articulate with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in a busy, volume driven 3/4-star hotel within the front of house operation is desirable, although not essential
Closing date: 21 September 2021
Imago Venues are an equal opportunities employer [ad_2]
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 05:53:25 GMT