Company: Office Angels
Expected salary: £20 per hour
Location: South East London
ROLE: Office Manager – Digital Agency
JOB TYPE: Temporary with potential to be extended or go permanent
DURATION: 2 months – Potential to be extended
COMPANY TYPE: Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 9:00am – 5:15pm
PAY RATE: £20ph
LOCATION: South East London, Hybrid working (2-3 days in the office per week)
CULTURE: Laid back, fun and vibrant
COMPANY PERKS: 25 days holiday plus extra days holiday for moving house and for wedding or Civil Partnership. Discounted gym membership. Discounts in the local area. Pension contribution. Private medical. Season ticket loan. Free fitness classes, Summer / Christmas parties and more!
Office Angels are looking for an extremely organised Office Manager to join a reputable Digital Marketing & Advertising Agency based in South East London. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of a Global innovative company.
The ideal candidate will manage the London office, providing an efficient and professional service to colleagues, their business partners and clients.
Alongside the duties mentioned below, the ideal candidate will have experience managing office moves, also has experience and understanding of working in an office which is part of a larger group.
Currently working in the office on a voluntary basis, with a view to slowly moving to a hybrid model moving forward.
[Some of the below are Covid specific and related to an office return in 2021]
- Main point of contact for all office procedural enquiries.
- Work with Head of HR in developing processes and procedures to ensure the smooth running of the office, rolling out and communicating these changes to colleagues as appropriate.
- Take ownership of managing and maintaining equipment (printers, phones, coffee machines, hot / cold water points and AV equipment, cleaners plus others) are all working. Utilise relationship with relevant IT employees to help manage this.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with Suppliers to ensure prompt support on any office maintenance related issues. This includes but is not limited to: printers, coffee machines, hot / cold water points / AV equipment, air conditioning maintenance, fire extinguisher and smoke detector checks, cleaners etc.
- Work with CFO, and Head of HR in reviewing and negotiating the best rates with Suppliers.
- Work closely with the Building Management to highlight and escalate any tenant related issues and maintenance. Ensure that any approvals for adaptations to the space and use of the office space are agreed with the Building Manager.
- Take ownership of managing the security pass access system.
Covid related return – voluntary and formalised
- Maintain risk assessment and updating as required
- Provide support to Head of HR and business in maintaining existing safety protocol as part of voluntary return
- Provide support to Head of HR and business in managing Covid related safety requirements; PPE, social distancing signage
- Provide support to troubleshoot desk booking app
- Support to Head of HR and business in transition to a more formalised / rotation scheduled return, specifically alignment on office preparation and any in person office actions to ensure an efficient
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 01:48:40 GMT