Company: Service Care Solutions
Expected salary: £10.79 – 12 per hour
Location: Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
Mental Health Support Worker
A Crisis Support Worker is needed for a short term agency contract (3+ months) to work within a private Mental Health Nightlight Crisis Service in Hemel Hempstead!
Applicant must drive and have access to a vehicle
*Do you know someone who would be interested in this role? We offer a £250 referral bonus per successful candidate that is referred
Temporary pay rate:
- Days £10.79ph ltd
- Nights & Saturdays £11ph ltd
- Sunday & Bank Holidays £12ph ltd
- 32 HOURS PER WEEK
- Working: Friday, Saturday, Sunday’s and Monday’s
- Shift times are:
- Evening Shifts: 18:00 – 02:00
- Overnight Shifts: 01:00 – 09:00
- For an initial 3 month contract length (likelihood of extension)
- The manager is looking for the positions to be filled ASAP
You will be working within the Nightlight Crisis Service that provides an out of hours space for people feeling distressed and experiencing a mental health crisis.
The service has four beds and is a welcoming and homely space where people can come to relax, feel safe, and receive support or a listening ear and individuals can stay for all or part of the evening.
Providing emotional support and listening service users who may visit the Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Providing a person centred and recovery orientated approach in all aspects of the roles and responsibilities.
- Developing, alongside clients, flexible and realistic crisis support packages/ person centred plans within agreed guidelines
- Recording and updating case notes and record keeping
- Proactively recognising the indicators of deteriorating mental health and facilitate appropriate action, whilst liaising with relevant agencies e.g.
- Engaging with clients to show empathy, inspire hope and promote recovery
- Ensuring all risk assessments, crisis support plans and exit plans are completed as appropriate.
- Provide education and raise awareness to help clients manage factors that affect their mental wellbeing.
The applicant must be DBS cleared for the position advertised and have previous experience in the field.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Emma at SCS on 01772 208963 or send across your CV directly to email@example.com [ad_2]
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:09:37 GMT