Company: Invicta Grammar School
Expected salary: £19511 – 21745 per year
Location: Maidstone, Kent
Required as soon as possible, the Trust wishes to appoint a Librarian to manage the effective use and development of the Library and Reading Room in a way that enhances the learning opportunities for all students.
Duties to include:
- Ensure the Library and Reading Room meets the needs of students as centres of research and independent learning, as well as reading for pleasure.
- Encourage the use of and raise awareness of the Library and Reading Room, so that students and staff make best use of the facilities.
- Monitor the use of all resources and organise suitable stock control and maintenance systems.
- Support the school’s specialism by suggesting and taking part in activities that encourage reading and research.
- Supervise Sixth Form students during private study sessions throughout the school day.
- Salary is VIAT 4 (Point 18 – 21) £19,511 – £21,745
If you are interested in this role, please download the application form and send your completed application to
Closing date for applications is: Friday 30 July 2021. Interview date to be confirmed.
Information about the school
At Invicta, we seek to develop the skills, talents and interests of all our students as individuals. We have high expectations and high aspirations for all and our vision is one of academic excellence in a supportive and caring environment. Our results are outstanding with 63% A/B grades at A Level and 62.2% A/A and 9-7 grades at GCSE making us the best school in Maidstone and the opportunities and care we provide are equally outstanding.
Job date: Sat, 17 Jul 2021 04:44:10 GMT