Expected salary: £36500 per year
HR Systems and MI Manager £36,500 Midlands
We are currently recruiting for a HR Systems and MI Manager to join our client, who have a Head Office based in the Black Country. This is a full time, home based role offering a competitive salary, hybrid working policy and fantastic benefits.
You will be responsible for co-ordinating and producing high quality relevant workforce information and reports that inform key performance indicators and support operational and strategic decision making and planning. You will also maintain, review and develop our HR and workforce systems, ensuring they are fit for purpose and that the data produced is clean, accurate and reliable. This is an incredibly important role to the company moving forwards and the ability to work at a fast and changing pace is Key.
Main Duties of the HR Systems and MI Manager role include:
- Compile people data reports from HR Information systems and provide analysis commentary to aid and support key decision makers
- Lead on the provision and development of comprehensive HR management information to support the AD for People and Organisational Development and aid effective planning and decision making Assess individual, departmental and organisational learning and development needs
- Work with the HR team to develop their skills on utilising and understanding the data within the HR system and HR MI reports.
- Project manage any HR system changes and upgrades, as well as any re-tender processes for new systems
- Excellent academics and proof of ongoing professional training (CIPD)
- Experience of with a number of different HR systems and Processes.
- Ability to work with limited supervision.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with a multitude of different personalities.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 22:47:40 GMT