Company: Holt Recruitment
Expected salary: £30000 – 38000 per year
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Job Title – HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter
Salary – £30’000 to £38’000 per annum
Hours – Monday to Friday – Days, Nights and Shifts available
Location – Norwich
I am currently working with a commercial vehicle workshop in the Norwich area who are now looking to expand their team with the addition of a qualified HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter.
HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter job role:
- Ensure repairs are carried out according to manufacturer’s procedures and in a safe and responsible manner.
- Assist in the fault diagnosis process.
- Comply with warranty procedures during repairs and with warranty material on completion of a repair.
- Road test vehicle when required (if holder of HGV licence).
- Ensure that all vehicle defects are reported to your workshop controller
- Previous experience as an HGV Technician / HGV Mechanic / HGV Fitter is essential
- Ideally have a formal qualification to NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Must have own tools
- Class 1 or 2 licence desirable
Please get in touch with John Barnes on 07955 081 481 for more information and to apply firstname.lastname@example.org [ad_2]
Job date: Thu, 09 Sep 2021 07:21:15 GMT