Expected salary: £22000 – 24000 per year
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Account Manager
Salary: £22-£24k basic salary/ +£12k OTE
With over 40 years of experience in the design, development and manufacture of medical devices, our client has developed a world class reputation. Working with leading universities, teaching hospitals and clinicians, they use state of the art manufacturing equipment to develop ground-breaking products that advance the delivery of patient care and improve patient safety.
Headquartered in the UK, our client is a major supplier to the NHS and private institutions in the UK, as well as having an international presence in over 105 countries around the globe! They now want ambitious and focused graduates to join their business, and continue to support their product innovation and fast responses to current and future market trends.
Graduate Trainee Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £22,000-24,000
- OTE of up to £36,000 in Y1!
- Company car (Mercedes!)
- Mobile and laptop
- Private healthcare cover
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- you will be enrolled on a nationally accredited Sales Executive Apprenticeship. A fantastic opportunity to learn whilst you earn!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes, including company holidays!
- Pension scheme
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the industry, company and marketplace with continuous training and support, in order to have valuable conversations with existing and future clients
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships with new and existing clients and generate business opportunities
- Proactively and progressively develop a growth pipeline, closing all possible opportunities to achieve and surpass targets
- Working closely with the senior members of the team to deliver qualified and quality meetings, gaining valuable knowledge and experience as you shadow the process
- Once comfortable and confident in the role you will regularly meet and engage with existing clients, ensuring expectations are managed and met, and determining whether they’re open to new products and services
- Manage and maintain the company CRM systems, ensuring that all client information is kept up to date, and all sales activity is recorded in a timely manner
- Educated to degree level- a medical or healthcare degree is advantageous (but not essential!)
- Full, clean UK driver’s license- you will be required to drive to client meetings so this is essential!
- Has an interest in the medical/healthcare sector
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a target based environment
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
- Excellent time management skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website. [ad_2]
Job date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 07:31:27 GMT