Company: Graduate Recruitment Bureau
Expected salary: £28000 per year
Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
This software house has over 30 years’ experience bringing computer aided design solutions within reach of civil engineers.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a client facing role with a niche environmental technology company.
Upon joining the engineering services team you will work on a variety of real-life projects from day one. You will provide technical support and training to various professionals such as architects and engineers who use the company’s software. Additionally, you will be involved with product testing, to ensure any problems are resolved before products go out to clients. The company has been recruiting at a graduate level for many years and understands the level of training required.
If you are an outgoing and enthusiastic problem solver, then this is the perfect role for you. You have the opportunity to progress through the company into management roles and to allow your career path to flow naturally, to utilise your skills and interests.
- Providing first line support to clients
- Training clients to use software products
- Writing technical documentation
- Functional software testing (not coding)
- 2:1 (or equivalent) degree or above preferred in geography, engineering, maths, environmental science or related
- Confident communicator
- Desire to work within a software company
- Experience using CAD or similar products would be an advantage
- Scripting or coding experience, preferably with Ruby or SQL, but Python and other languages will be considered
- Analytical mind-set
- Company:Graduate Recruitment Bureau (Hiring for client)
- Location: Wallingford, Oxfordshire
- Salary Notes: £28,000
- Courses Considered: Any
- Course Notes:Geography, Engineering, Maths, Environmental Science or related
- Grade Equivalent:2:1
- UCAS Points:Any
- Position Type:Full-Time
- Job Category:
Job date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 01:43:26 GMT