Company: Graduate Recruitment Bureau
Expected salary: £25000 per year
Location: Central London
This organisation is a leading science communications company based in central London. They work with some of the top global pharmaceutical companies, and have rapidly grown over the last year as a result of COVID-19.
They are looking for a commercial Life Sciences graduate to join their expanding sales and marketing teams – could you be who they are looking for?
Graduate Life Science Account Executive
This is an exciting and unique opportunity for a graduate with a real passion for science and media to join this award winning company that offers a graduate friendly environment where you can develop your commercial skills and scientific knowledge.
- Providing support to the sales and marketing department
- Liaising with senior level executives by telephone and email
- Identifying new contacts and stakeholders within the pharma and biotech industries
- Contacting potential new clients over email to organise sales calls
- Writing captivating bid proposals and client presentations
- Managing the internal database (CRM system)
- Variety: Splitting your time between sales and marketing responsibilities, working in a fast-paced environment to contribute to the company’s growth
- Company: A market-leading life science communications agency who provide a supportive and dynamic environment for their employees; we have placed multiple graduates with them over the past few years, many of which are still there!
- Progression: Upwards movement within the team; most graduates who start in this role work their way up into senior and management positions
- Location: Based in Central London, they are currently operating a flexible working pattern remotely and in the office
- Salary: Starting salary of £25K
- 2:1 equivalent or above in a life science or related degree from a top university
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for working within the science and media space
- Any experience working within sales and marketing, pharma, or a similar role would be a bonus but is not essential
- Company:Graduate Recruitment Bureau (Hiring for client)
- Location: London, London Central
- Salary Notes: £25,000
- Courses Considered: Chemistry, Life Science,
- Course Notes:2:1 in Life Science or Science Communications
- Grade Equivalent:2:1
- UCAS Points:Good
- Position Type:Full-Time
- Job Category:
Job date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 05:13:02 GMT