Expected salary: £20000 – 25000 per year
Job Title: Graduate Junior Account Manager
Salary: £20-£25k basic salary/ £28k with OTE
With over 180 years’ of experience, our clients are experts in importing and distributing softwood timber products to customers and merchants across the UK and Ireland. Our client have one of the largest stocks of timber products in the country, and from landed stocks to bespoke orders, our client’s knowledgeable team of professionals deliver high-end solutions to any project.
Our client continues to excel within their industry and they are experiencing a significant turnover- they’re now looking for ambitious and driven graduates to join the team and further expand their business opportunities.
Graduate Junior Account Manager Package:
- A competitive basic salary of £20-£25k (depending on experience)
- OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings up to £28k!
- Mobile and laptop
- Private healthcare
- Excellent progression, learning and development potential- the view is for you to develop into a fully-fledged External Account Manager within 18 months!
- Regular socials in a welcoming, inclusive environment
- Lucrative bonus and incentive schemes
- Pension scheme
- Obtain a comprehensive knowledge of the industry and company offering in order to educate existing and prospect clients
- Build and maintain strong and effective relationships within assigned accounts and prospect clients
- Proactively seek out growth opportunities
- Working closely with the senior members of the team to deliver qualified and quality meetings, gaining valuable knowledge and experience as you shadow the process
- Support Senior Account Managers with the day-to-day running of accounts and the broader account management function, learning and gaining new skills to help you succeed
- Manage and maintain the company CRM system with up to date and accurate client and sales information
- Educated to degree level
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills – you must really enjoy engaging with others on a regular basis
- Organised, with excellent time management skills
- Team player, but can also work autonomously
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:24:57 GMT