Expected salary: $53853.8 – 66357.2 per year
Location: Quebec City, QC
be project manager in the governance sector, it is:
Have the opportunity to use your project management skills as well as Being an actor in the development of a new model of health and social services for First Nations by contributing to their well-being. More specifically, you must:
- Plan and coordinate projects and activities leading to co-construction of the governance model as part of the First Nations Health and Social Services Governance Process in Quebec .
- Ensure the proceedings of projects by respecting planning, objectives, costs, timelines and the scope of projects.
- Participate in writing reports, of documents and briefing notes according to the requirements of the projects and activities.
- Organize and animate meetings with actors, partners and external committees.
- Perform Analyzes in collaboration with the Research Team and submit recommendations to the Follow-up Committee.
- Present the governance process to stakeholders, partners as well as government authorities.
- Establish and maintain significant relationships with customers and parties …
- Collaborate with the creation of tools and communication activities.
- Participate in the radiation of the organization and the governance process by performing presentations and Conferences.
- Bachelor’s degree in administration, health sciences, social sciences, political science or any other relevant area; > • Three to five years of significant experience in project management.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365.
- Knowledge and understanding of First Nations cultures.
- Availability to travel and work according to A flexible schedule when required.
- Advanced level of French and English to oral and writing.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Be an Ace of planning and have a good global vision;
- Have a good analytical, synthesis and popularization of information; <•havestronginterpersonalskills;
- Demonstrate good leadership and good accountability;
- Show good adaptability;
- Be a Good communicator;
- Show perseverance;
- Know how to collaborate effectively as a team.
The salary annual gross hiring is between $ 53,853.80 and $ 66,357.20 and varies according to the candidate’s experience. [ad_2]
Job date: Fri, 10 Sep 2021 00:11:03 GMT