Company: James Webber Recruitment
Expected salary: £30000 – 35000 per year
Location: Ely, Cambridgeshire
General Manager Needed – Funky Gastro Pub Company – Ely Areas- Up To £35,000 + Bonuses
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for strong General Managers who would be interested in a unique opportunity. They want strong General Managers of the future, if you’re willing to put in the hard work and focus on the goals then they will help you to achieve it.
Ideally looking for an enthusiastic, motivating and passionate General Managers who will be able to grow their teams through leadership and training, deliver and maintain the high standards required and who loves to see guests having an epic time.
This high volume restaurant company is an awesome company to work for, team is everything to them and they will invest in you. They will give you freedom to express your ideas and implement them. A strong working knowledge of fresh food is essential.
You must be a strong leader and a management entrepreneur who has great ambition to progress and create a fun and safe atmosphere.
As a General Manager you will be responsible for:
- Help assistant in all profit & loss accounts
- Driving revenue through various sales and marketing tools
- Training & developing staff at all levels
- Be commercially minded
- Planning, organising and coming up with creative working ideas
- Passionate about customer service
- Strong man management skills
- Be able to think on their feet and come up with conclusive ideas
- Identifying problems and reacting to resolve the issues
- Be able to deal with costs in line with sales
- Experienced in a similar branded gastro pub background at either General Manager or Deputy level
- Be able to work with teams of over 15 staff
- Experienced in volume pubs
- Must be hands on
- Must have strong profit & loss understanding
- Be able to work in a high demanding environment
- Experienced in regular menu changes and liaising with the Head Chef
- Able to instruct clear instructions to the management team and staff members
- Used to being in a customer service high volume restaurant background
- Be proactive and being able to think on their feet
- Used to dealing with different types of clientele with customer service being the top priority
If this sounds like the ideal position, please apply below
James Webber Recruitment are acting as an employment agency in relation to this permanent vacancy.
Kindly note due to our client’s requirements, sponsorship is not available for this position for those who are not based in the UK or not holding settled status.
James Webber Recruitment is operating as a recruitment agency with respect of this vacancy.
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of permanent recruitment solutions to our candidates and our preferred partners. We take every application into consideration, however due to the volume of applications cannot always respond to each applicant. We do apologise in advance if we cannot immediately communicate with you. [ad_2]
Job date: Sat, 04 Sep 2021 04:11:41 GMT