Company: Anglo Technical Recruitment
Expected salary: £600 per day
Our central government client are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join their team on a new contract.
Contract Length: 6 months
Location: remote till restrictions ease, Blackpool
IR35: in scope
Pay Rate to Candidate: 600/Umb
As a Senior Front End Developer you will build accessible user interfaces for services which work effectively across multiple devices and browsers. You will manage junior Front End Developers and provide support by sharing their specialist knowledge and experience. You will use modern tooling and development techniques to iteratively write and share test-driven code. You will also engage with senior stakeholders and assist with recruitment within the digital community. You will have expert level knowledge of modern web development stacks, web standards, user experience, progressive enhancement, performance, accessibility, browser compatibility, tooling and pipelines.
The skills we need are a Front End Java Script developer.
Strong Java Script
Templating engine such as Nunjucks would be advantageous
Vue.js experience would be advantageous.
- Responsible for building accessible and performant interfaces across multiple devices and browsers
- Responsible for writing quality test-driven code, using modern frameworks and development techniques within a test driven development (TDD) environment
- responsible for integration into the back-end infrastructure of a service. Responsible for adhering to and shaping the high standards to which their products and services are built, ensuring that the team uses modern web development techniques
- Responsible that the design and implementation of services is consistent, both internally and with the rest of wider UK government services
- Responsible for Identifying and understanding technical and business constraints and is able to work within them whilst contributing back to existing government frameworks
- Responsible for actively shaping the bigger picture and contribution to the definition and maintenance of standards
- Responsible for Building, maintaining and sharing reusable libraries of code. Responsible for contributing to cross-government code libraries
- Responsible for managing other developers work and development, establishing standards and promoting best practice
- Responsible for provide support and sharing specialist knowledge and experience with others in the team and organisation
- Support recruitment for the Digital Front End Community
- Responsible for managing relationships with senior stakeholders ensuring alignment across activities and cross functional teams
- Contact: Gamal Clarke
- Deadline: 06.09.2021
- Quote ref: 990035/41303
to £35,000 per year, Permanent
RPA Developer 23.08.2021
Our engineering client are currently looking for an RPA/Automation Developer/Process Controller to join their team on a…
£600+ per day, Contract
Lead Developer 19.08.2021
Our Government client is currently recruiting for a Lead Developer on a 1 year contract paying £600 P/D inside…
Other similar jobs
- Employer Services
- Technical Recruitment
- Advertise jobs
- Online Journal
- Advertise an event
Send me new jobs
Find a new engineering job in the UK with Anglo Technical Recruitment. Browse permanent or temporary roles including jobs in IT, water, construction, civil, railways, energy and building services sectors.
Job date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 22:31:02 GMT