Company: Victoria Wall Associates
Expected salary: £70000 – 85000 per year
Executive Assistant to Founder & Chairman (24/7 support)
£70K – £85K depending on experience plus discretional bonus
This is a rare opportunity to support at Founder & Chairman level of a highly successful and established investment firm.
Kindly note that flexibility to support on a ’24/7′ basis is required for this position.
The position is requiring an exceptional Executive Assistant who has a proven track record of supporting at senior level. In this 24/7 role the successful Executive Assistant would need to offer highly organised, resourceful, communicative and efficient support with both business and personal matters while also having strong problem-solving capabilities. Responsibilities include, however are not limited to:
- Complete gatekeeping – calls and emails and ensuring all communication is dealt with promptly.
- Managing complex and ever-changing diary and travel arrangements, including private jets, with efficiency, flexibility and anticipation and dealing with related expenses.
- Close liaison with other members of the Founder’s team to make sure that all issues are appropriately prioritised and dealt with effectively.
- Liaison with investors, senior executives of other companies, board members, partners and all staff within the Company.
- Preparing materials for board and other committee meetings; attending and minuting quarterly board and weekly Executive Committee meetings; participating in monthly Operating Committee meetings.
- Document/report preparation and ensuring Founder is fully briefed on all visitors and ensuring that any other individuals required at meetings are available and prepared for participating in meetings.
- Dealing with confidential matters with a very high level of professionalism, discretion and confidentiality.
Applicants must be educated to degree level.
Salary is competitive and the role comes with a discretionary bonus and excellent benefits.
VWA Ltd acts as an Employment Agency for this Executive Assistant position.
VWA specialises in the recruitment of London’s most elite and qualified PAs, EAs, graduates and office support staff. Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive as a boutique, we’re unable to provide individual feedback on all applications.
Job date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 03:40:39 GMT