Company: IC Resources
Expected salary: £65000 per year
Location: East Midlands
Job ID: 174381
Location: Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Derbyshire, England, UK
Salary: Circa £65k depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Now recruiting for an Embedded Software Developer to join a really exciting and rapidly growing company who operate within the renewable energy sector. The Embedded Software Developer would be working alongside the companies Advance Sensing, IoT and machine learning products that are deployed onto wind turbines around the world! Due to increased in demand within renewable technology, this company are now seeking an experienced Embedded Software Developer to join the team, working on a hybrid approach out of the Head Office in Nottingham.
- Strong understanding of embedded software development in C/C++
- Experienced using RTOS
- Experience of working within a Linux environment
- Knowledge and understanding of communication protocols such as SPI, I2C, UART, I2S, USB, CAN, Ethernet
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplined team
- Any knowledge of industrial analogue and digital signal systems (Modbus, CAN bus, CANopen etc.) is advantageous but not a strict requirement
- Knowledge or experience within IoT or sensors is also desirable but not a strict requirement.
Job date: Fri, 20 Aug 2021 06:16:02 GMT