Expected salary: £18000 per year
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Salary: £18k basic salary + OTE
Working for a widely renowned enterprise within tech services, with a national client base, you will act as the first port of call for new and existing partners, providing a first class service from initial contact right through to sale completion.
The company are now looking for graduates with good telephony and communication skills to help them enhance relationships with their customers.
The Role: Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for delivering an outstanding service, acting as the link between existing Partners, the Product team and customers. The successful candidate will be a personable problem-solver who is resourceful and highly organised.
Providing company solutions, you will communicate with customers over the phone, via email and in some cases face to face to cover everything from processing orders, providing quotations, troubleshooting and offering advice on company products and services.
As a Customer Service Representative you will also provide customer feedback to the sales function and the technical teams, driving continual improvement to technology and internal systems that you use to manage process and assignments.
Graduate Customer Representative – what you get:
- A competitive basic salary £18,000
- Fantastic OTE/Commission taking your Y1 total earnings higher
- Full, bespoke training
- Excellent scope for progression with a leading enterprise
- Team social events
- Bonus / incentive scheme
- Pension scheme
- Offices in a central location
- GCSE’s in Maths and English
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Highly organised, with excellent time management skills
- A collaborative attitude, combined with the initiative to work independently
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website. [ad_2]
Job date: Mon, 13 Sep 2021 07:21:40 GMT