Expected salary: £9.5 per hour
Location: Birmingham – Coleshill, Warwickshire
We currently have an opportunity for a Catering Assistant to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Catering Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the preparation and serving of all meals and beverages to customers
- Ensuring that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are followed
- Cleanliness and replenishing of vending machines
- Maintaining outstanding levels of customer service, processing sales quickly, accurately and efficiently, cash register operations and safe guarding company assets
- General cleaning of the food areas
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to accurately process information/merchandise through the Till system with a good standard of numeracy
- Excellent customer service skills
- First class communication skills and demonstrate accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to demonstrate great team work
Primary school in Coleshill area of Birmingham
working 16.25 hours per week Term time only 39 weeks per year
Paying the living wage £9.50 per hour
Training & development opportunities
uniform and safety shoes provided.
About the Company
Sodexo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland (Scotland).
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors.
With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:55:06 GMT