Company: Castle Trust
Expected salary: £23000 – 25000 per year
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
We are seeking a Business Development Executive to work within our Property Division which distributes its mortgages exclusively via a controlled panel of professional Financial Intermediary partners. Our sophisticated and flexible approach delivers innovative, bespoke solutions to meet a broad range of customer needs.
As a Business Development Executive, you will work within the companies growing Sales Department to achieve quarterly targeted business volumes. We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can provide a fresh, innovative & informed approach.
This role is based in our Basingstoke office, RG21 4HG.
This opportunity will involve:
- Proactively establishing, developing and maintaining Intermediary relationships
- Being responsible for support to Financial Intermediaries and Castle Trust Banks field-based Business Development Managers throughout the sales lifecycle
- Providing clear, accurate and comprehensive information on the mortgage products that we provide
- Feedback to the company any relevant market intelligence, e.g. customers, marketplace, industry, competition, technology.
- Develop and share effective competitive strategies for target opportunities.
- Assist in the development of individual sales/territory plan in line with the overall sales and marketing plan.
- Excellent time management
- IT literate
- A team player who contributes to and benefits from a cohesive, collegiate culture
- Upbeat with a high energy and strong work ethic
- Able to demonstrate a proven ability to negotiate and influence both internally and externally
- Able to learn new products and processes quickly and effectively.
- Resilient, determined and passionate about Sales
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 22:44:02 GMT