Company: Sanderson Recruitment
Expected salary: £70000 – 80000 per year
Role: Business Architect
Location flexible: London
Salary: £70,000 – £80,000
Candidate must be eligible and willing to undergo SC Security Clearance. Active SC or DV desirable.
Are you a forward-thinking, innovative and front-footed Business Consultant, seeking to take a step up into a world-class technology and engineering Consultancy? Our client, delivering advanced research for high profile customers, are seeking Business Architects to join their Consulting arm within Public Sector domain.
The successful Business Architect will be an advocate for the organisation, as a Design Authority, with a pivotal role of working with their clients to deliver strategic results through all phases of the transformation life cycle.
Responsibilities of the Business Architect include:
- Understand the client’s strategy and capability maturity to develop end-state business architecture that meets the desired needs
- Aligning Transformational Approaches with Business and Customer Goals, identifying Benefits and Risk Mitigation approaches
- Develop a model-based view of various architecture domains covering people, processes and information working with other specialists
- Excellent track-record in delivering business and technical consultancy outcomes within the UK and Law Enforcement area
- Hands-on experience of using modern business and Enterprise Architecture patterns
- Familiarity with the development and delivery of architectures in both Service and System-Oriented Environment (& ability to communicate both)
- Expertise in developing Target Operating Models, Transformation Roadmaps, Conceptual and Programme Blueprints
For more information, please don’t hesitate to get in touch – (see below)
Job date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 07:55:37 GMT