Company: Core Assets
Expected salary: £12000 per year
Location: Milton Keynes
ORANGE GROVE FOSTERCARE
Business Administrator Apprentice
Office Location: Milton Keynes
Benefits: Salary £12,000 per annum, 30 Days’ Annual Leave (rising to 35 days with length of service) + Bank Holidays, Company Pension, Life Assurance x2, Employee Discount Scheme, Medical Cash Plan & Free Parking
Working Hours: 39 per week, Monday – Thursday 9am – 5pm, Friday 9am – 4pm
Orange Grove was founded in 1996 by two social workers who understood that strong relationships held the key to successful fostering. As with all families, relationships matter. They provide a stable platform for growth, which is why we commit time, effort and resources into nurturing them constantly.
We do this for the children in our care by getting to know them and providing a safe and positive family environment. We do it for our foster parents by treating them individually and tailoring our support to their needs. And we take care to build strong and positive relationships with local authorities and our other partners, so we can all work effectively together.
This has been at the heart of our philosophy ever since we were first set up over 20 years ago.
up to £12,000 per annum
To provide a comprehensive day to day administrative service for the office team to include:-
– Maintaining electronic and paper files
– Maintaining databases
– Producing letters
– processing incoming and outgoing post
– message taking
- To support the social work team with data collection, recording, filing and auditing
- To receive visitors
- To build up and maintain a supportive relationship with foster parent, as the post holder will be one of the first points of contact within the office
- To liaise with Local Authority social workers
- To support in the organisation of monthly meetings for foster parents
- To carry out statutory checks and take up references on prospective foster parents
- To maintain accurate databases/registers of all referrals and children placed
- To order stationary and receive orders
- To maintain a database of children’s birthdays and send out cards to children
- To attend regular team meetings and national meetings
- To represent and promote the Orange Grove at every opportunity
- To make constructive use of supervision and work closely with team members to enhance personal and team developments
- The post holder will be expected to demonstrate that the Company’s Values are at the centre of all they do.
- The post holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post.
- The post holder will be expected to reach a minimum basic standard of I.T. competence to be able to use Company electronic systems effectively.
- The post holder will be expected to have good written and oral communication skills
- The post holder will be expected to have self-motivation skills
- The post holder will be expected to ensure to comply with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment practices.
Job date: Tue, 07 Sep 2021 22:16:53 GMT